There weren’t a lot of things in 2010 that I was not happy about. Over all, it was a good year for me albeit a few things that bothered me tremendously.
A lovely friend of mine, SunnyLovesRain has this yearly ritual where she would sit with her husband and son on New Year’s Eve and discuss on things they liked, didn’t like in the last year and then their expectations in the following year. I find that very inspiring hence my blog post for today.
So what are my expectations for 2011?
A better and happier life.
I want to be happier in all aspects of my life. I’m happy as it is right now but I don’t see anything wrong in wanting to be happier with the people I love and care for the most. In the last 6 months, it has been quite difficult for me to deal with due to some unforeseen incidents that happened so with this new year, I’m hoping to start fresh and to be able to forgive (I doubt I’ll ever forget) those involved.
I started working as a freelance write writer a couple of weeks ago. I’m writing about 3 – 4 articles of 300 – 500 words per day which have to be completed in 24 hours and the pay isn’t that bad. I’m currently ‘working’ for 4 different agencies and I’m beginning to feel pressured because of the deadline. But luckily, my boyfriend can write so he has offered to help. It’s a good thing as we will be working as a team, something I have never done with a partner before. So with that, I am able to focus on 2 agencies which I am hoping to work with on a long term basis while the rest, Dawie can write for them especially if they aren’t too demanding when it comes to the deadline. In short, I’ll be expecting a lot of tasks in 2011. I’m not complaining, I’m actually excited about this because I have something to keep me busy every day.
All the best, Asian Belle! Think positive and a better life you shall receive. It takes a lot to stay positive but with time, you'll think nothing but positive thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThanks, L.Visagie :)
ReplyDeleteheya Bella,
ReplyDeleteUhhh i'm touched, i get a mention here in the post ((((hugs)))) thanks sweet.
wow, it sure looks like u've been keeping busy with with life, work and also ur blog!
i was meant to leave u some hellos n go back to catch up some sleep but u have so many posts since my last visit n i got greedy...hehehe...
so there me sweet bella, hope everything goes well for u & ur lovelies...be strong & be u.
take care n may God bless u always.*mWahhhh*
Haha - you should be touched - it's not every day that I mention other people on my blog :p
ReplyDeleteIn all seriousness, your yearly ritual memang left an impact on me - I mean it's not something people do, you know?
Yeah, been busy but not to the extent of losing sleep - not yet, anyway!
Thanks for reading and... keep coming back!
xoxo