Phew. Work - We are finally done with 3 x 1000 words of articles. When you have to write on a certain topic that is not of your interest, then 1000 words is A LOT! Besides these 3 articles, I had to write more than 20 articles over the weekend and also these last 2 days. Topics were pretty interesting and I find it more enjoyable now that my boyfriend helped. I have 10 articles to submit tomorrow and at the moment, I'm taking a short break before I start writing - again.
Weekend - What did we get up to? Let me see - we went to the beach on Saturday and it was scorching hot and the sun burnt my skin or at least it felt that way. We had a great time as always and I actually felt like I really bonded with his kids last weekend. Hung out with other 3 kids who were busy fishing, just like Zuné was. That was about it, really. Most of the time we were busy writing.
I caught Tyra Banks Show today and there was this girl who shaved her eyebrows off.. because she saw that it was the trend in the fashion industry - amongst the models. WTF is all I have to say. I don't get these fashion victims.
Yesterday, I was in Somerset West and while I was waiting for my partner to finish work, I sat at the food court and did some writing. Came an old man and he joined me. We talked about life, relationship and marriage. He and his wife have been married for over 45 years - amazing! He asked if my partner and I plan to get married and I said not anytime soon. Then he asked if I wanted to marry him and the reasons why.. one of my answers was that I believe that he'd make a friend for life. The old man chuckled and said that was exactly what his wife answered him 45 years ago. He shared with me so many things and I must say he is a wise man and left me thinking a lot about love and marriage.
It was a very interesting day, I must say.
No comments:
Post a Comment