Monday, February 21, 2011

Awesome fun-filled Weekend with Lots of Love!

A person hates u for 1 of 3 reasons. 1.They wanna be you 2.They hate themselves 3.They see you as a threat.

I can actually see the truth is the quote above. Call me arrogant or full of myself, at this moment those 3 reasons are probably what some people hate me for 'smile'.

Last Friday was fantastic. It was my first time in Newlands and the atmosphere was wicked! I'm quite claustrophobic especially if there are too many people and the space is small. However, Newlands is huge and as many people as there were on that Friday, I didn't feel suffocated at all. The game was definitely a great one as Cape Cobras finished it with a win. I love the chants and noises of fans cheering for their respective teams. Over all, it was a certainly a day to remember - I will remember it for a long time as it was my first live sporting event - who could ever forget? 'smile' Thank you, my love - for the opportunity. I am looking forward to my first rugby game next weekend!



When we got home, it was so good to see the reaction of the kids with the surprises their father got them. Saturday was spent indoors in the morning and then we hit the road for The Tavern in Gordon's Bay to some rugby game, then his parents joined us for drinks. It was good to catch up with them since I haven't seen them in quite a while.

The Dance Team
On Sunday, we did a bit of writing and went out to do a bit of shopping. I just realised that I can't be a food reviewer - I never remember the name of the place we go to and I always end up forgetting to take the photos of the food!! A clear example - yesterday, we had breakfast at one of the cafes in Somerset Mall, food was good - they had this promotion of Hake and Chips with side salad at a price of R39.90. The portion was good and over all taste - really good for that price! Salad was fresh too.

Glow in the Dark Sticks in the Pool
I had an amazing weekend, I really did and I feel so blessed with the people I have around me. I thought about it over the weekend and there are truly amazing people out there despite the small negative people I come across now and then. It feels good to know that I have friends all over the world that understand me even though we haven't had the chance to meet. On top of that, I know my family is thinking of me every day but they know that I am big enough to take care of myself and they let me learn 'life' my own way. I am thankful for that... because if they carried on 'baby-ing' me then I'd never experience things I did in the last few months.

I also have one amazing, talented man to thank and that is my partner. He has been my pillar when things went wrong in the family, he has always been there for me - emotionally, mentally and physically. He is simply amazing and I cannot thank God enough for giving me the opportunity to meet someone so wonderful. We have gone through so much and we are still going strong. I love you, my love and thank you for EVERYTHING xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asian Belle, I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend, it sounds great and I'm so glad that you did not let all these childish comments and jealous girls (by the way love the quote at the start of your last blog) get too you and ruin what you have. I also had a wonderful weekend just doing nothing and even that, if you're with the people you love, is the best fun ever. Enjoy your week and thanks for all the positive energy that you send out there. I hope that the people who tried to ruin your love and life got the message now and that they can understand that the two of your are together and nothing they do or say will change that, good for you guys, may your love be blessed. Iza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    Thank you! With all the support and advice from you guys, how can I let them get to me? 'smile'. It's just a test for us, it's okay. They can do and say whatever they want - I'm not going to let anyone rain on my parade because they don't get what they want!

    You are right - a simple weekend can be fun with your loved ones 'smile. I'm just happy staying in with the sexy one, if we don't have any plans.

    Thank you, Iza - that means a lot to me and I appreciate your support. You have been kind, thanks.

    You have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete