First birthday shout out - Feb 26th, my foster sister - Dila,
Happy birthday, girl! May this year brings you lots of happiness :) Like I told you before, you're still young and this is the time you should be scouting for the right guy rather than settle for someone just because society wants you to settle down asap! Love you, adik! xx
Second birthday shout out - Feb 27th, my SIL - Jules,
Happy birthday and many happy returns! Received email saying that you were in Singapore - working! Gahh, what a way to celebrate your birthday!! Anyway, hope everything is good back home and I miss you and everyone lots! xx
Last birthday wish for this month - 28th Feb - my eldest brother - Eddie
Happy birthday, abang!! As I stated on FB, I hope everything will work out the way you plan and may all your wishes come true. You deserve the best after all the struggling and recent turn of events.. put everything behind you and move forward :) Wishing you the best.. xx
Just keep in mind that even if you guys don't hear from me for days or weeks - know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers - each and everyone of you back home xxx I miss you all VERY MUCH and I LOVE YOU ALL TONS AND HEAPS!!!
Happy birthday from the both of us xx

Your family is full of Pisces, AB? How do you cope? Lol.
ReplyDeleteI cope very well with them - they are not difficult to deal with ;)
ReplyDelete