I woke up with a slight headache on Thursday and the headache soon went away after some attention I received from Rackermann. We spent the morning putting up paintings he bought (it still amazes me how similar our tastes are), then he made me breakfast and I helped him fixed some stuff on his car. As serious as he is, it’s always nice to see my boyfriend gets excited over simple stuff ‘smile’.
As the day unfolds, he decided it’d do us good to go out and we drove up to Rooiels. The scenery on the way there is gorgeous! The different shades of blue in the water is breathtakingly beautiful – I love the water and I appreciate it a lot more than some people, I think.
We stopped at this pub in Rooiels for lunch and to watch a bit of cricket. After looking through the menu, he ordered Crumbed Mushrooms and for the main course, we both decided on Smoked Salmon Wrap. You have 3 choices to go with your wrap – savoury rice, chips or baked potato. I went for baked potato and Rackermann chose the savoury rice. The Crumbed Mushrooms were a tad too oily for me and they weren’t the best I’ve had here. As for the Smoked Salmon Wrap - the wrap itself was filling and really good. The wrap is filled with sliced avocadoes, chopped tomatoes, lettuce and onions with guacamole smeared all over the wrap – yummy! I didn’t even get to eating half of it, I was already full!
Rackermann wanted to take me to Kleinmond but because it was too windy, we headed home instead. We did stop by at The Tavern but there were too many people there that we left and stopped by at another pub which I didn’t bother to remember the name. There was a bit of a twist to this particular day but all I could remember from it was the amazing feeling I had from spending a beautiful day with my one and only.
No comments:
Post a Comment