Me: I sucked on his balls, then proceeded with his cock. It was divine…
Sms reply: This is your brother. I’m going to need therapy after this and you’re paying!!
The sms was meant for my best friend which you can tell by the reply that I made the mistake of sending it to my brother - obviously, it was not intentional!
See, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes – stupid, silly or simple, honest mistakes – I’ve done them all.
I made mistakes in my past relationships as well as in my current relationship. Out of all, my current relationship is the happiest I have been and the most I’ve put effort/sweat/work in – you name it! Nevertheless, I did a lot of mistakes in the last few years we got to know one another and most of the mistakes were made out of frustrations of being so far away from each other.
I’ve only been in 2 relationships prior to my current one and honestly, in that 2 relationships – they taught me enough for me to know what I want in my next partner. I dated a lot after my 2nd relationship ended and most of the guys I dated were not up to par with what I had to offer in the relationship. The last thing I want to experience after the last 2 was to be a doormat again or to settle for less.
I have had my fair share of guys that were obsessed with me and would do anything for me but I’m not the type to lead those guys on so that never worked for me. Dating, after a while, got boring for me so I thought I’d rather be alone which I did for a couple of years and those years were blissful!
At a young age – 24 or 25, I already knew what I wanted in my next partner. As outlandish as it sounds, I had a list where I wrote the criteria I wanted in my partner. In retrospect, at that age, none of my friends knew what they wanted and most of them at the time thought I was crazy for knowing what I wanted. Even a couple of years ago, some friends told me it was foolish of me to put a lot of effort, time and emotion into my long distance relationship with Dawie. They told me I should be dating and getting to know more men but what’s the point of all that when I already know what I want years ago and Dawie passed the entire prerequisite?
All things considered, I did and do what makes me happy because it is my life. The mistakes I made in the beginning of my current relationship were mistakes I do not wish to repeat. We both admit to the mistakes we made in the past and after being together for almost 6 months now – and speaking for myself, I know well enough not to do anything irresponsible/stupid to jeopardise our partnership.
No comments:
Post a Comment