Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas In Cape Town

My first Christmas in Cape Town was good. Lights on the streets were put up and stalls were set up weeks before Christmas. Malls were packed with people doing their last minute shopping – which is what it’s like in KL except I don’t see huge decorations here in Cape Town, not where we live. In KL, you can see a lot of massive decorations in malls all over different parts of KL. I feel the atmosphere more in KL but I love it just as much over here because I got to see how my boyfriend and his family celebrate it.

Recently, someone asked what my special Christmas wish was this year. My special Christmas wish is to be happy and healthy. I don’t believe in wishing for materialistic things as it can only make me happy on a short term basis, of course, I will treasure the gifts and always be thankful for them but by being happy and healthy, there will be more for me to do to make it better for me and my loved ones. All I wish for, not just for Hari Raya, Christmas, New Year etc – but every day of my life is to be very happy and healthy every day. On top of that, I want the same for my family, my boyfriend and his family because without them, I won’t be the person I am today!

 Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment