Sunday, December 12, 2010

Random Facts Of Me

  1. I love to sing and shake my booty when I’m taking a shower alone.
  2. I had Bartholin's cyst drained out through a minor surgery. I had local anaesthetic and when there were 3 stitches left to go, the anaesthetic started to wear off. &*%* ^*&@%$!!!! It was bloody painful but I enjoyed it. Pain is good.
  3. From a baby and right up till I was about 5 or so; I was told that whenever I was put to sleep, I would have to hold my mother's or father's pinky to fall asleep. Cute, I know ;)
  4. I don't know how it feels like to have a grandfather. I am deprived of a grandfather's love.
  5. My boyfriend has the ability to make me feel like I'm the sexiest woman on earth and at the same time, the goofiest woman!
  6. Occasionally, my imagination works in a sadistic way - when I have absolutely nothing to do or am bored. Sick, twisted and sadistic thoughts would crept in such as a nail gun in my hand and I'm shooting my foot with it or I'm up on the highest floor of a building and I jump of the building. Those thoughts are not something I would act on yet, I can't help imagining them. Sick, innit? ‘evil grin’.
  7. I'm very protective of and loyal to my loved ones. I will do anything in my power to protect them from the enemies or anything that threatens them. I live by "if you hurt or mess with my loved ones, you mess with me".
  8. I get bored easily. My mind wanders off easily if the conversation is dull. I get anxious when the movie drags on way too long to get to the good part. It can be a yawn-fest for me. Surprisingly, this does not apply to my relationship unless he’s a boring person which fortunately, my boyfriend isn’t.
  9. I don’t open up easily to people but they open up to me more often than not. I hardly even open up to my best friends. Throughout the years I’ve learned to open up bit by bit, however, I choose very wisely who I open up to. Once I put my trust on you, consider yourself a good person (most of the time, I’m a good judge of character) and that I trust you endlessly but once the trust is broken, my advice is to get a new passport and migrate. You wouldn't want to betray my trust. Believe me.
  10. Waiting in line is one of my biggest pet peeves! I make sure my bills are paid via internet so that I don't have to wait in line. At the same time, I avoid talking to rude customer service representatives. My level of tolerance for rude people is very low. Add stupidity to that as well.
  11. I love Nutella on toasted bread! Add some strawberries, bananas or hazelnut bits to that and I can have that for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
  12. I hate when people use "din din". "Let's go have din din". WTF? Just say "dinner". Using "din din" is not CUTE, it's just STUPID.
  13. I miss my late mother with every fibre of my being. Lately, I break down a lot more than usual from missing her. I wish she was around when I was going through the pain of surgery and the recovery of it. I miss being her little girl. Knowing that her blood runs through me comforts me.
  14. With recent turn of events, I’m no longer seeing life in black and white. Now, I see it with shades of grey, purple and blue.
  15. A huge dream wedding - I don't have one. I'm happy with just a small gathering of family and close friends. That is more personal to me. Who wants to have people they've never met before come to their wedding?! Plus I read somewhere that huge wedding celebration leads to divorce later on. I think there was a research done on this. As ridiculous as it is, I have found some truth in that from my now-divorced friends.
  16. I may not have a dream wedding but I do aim for an ideal marriage. Apart from practising willingness to give, take and share; a couple must also be willing to compromise. To achieve my ideal marriage, I feel that my man has to share the same value system (a set of consistent ethic values), ideas and beliefs.
  17. Kids - I never liked them. I used to avoid being around kids due to their whiny, little arses. That all changed when my first niece was born. Then another niece and another. When I held my first niece albeit holding it like a football, it was the best moment of my life and I began to appreciate kids. Don't get me wrong, I still find some kids annoying and whiny but at least, I don't feel like kicking them of a building anymore.
  18. I have never been on a hot air balloon! As cliché as it sounds, my friend's fiancé proposed to her on a hot air balloon and that is so sweet!
  19. I've been told I'm way too sarcastic for my own good. Let's see ... am I supposed to change my ways just for you? Yeap, didn't think so. Now move along ...
  20. My all time dream job is to become a ninja. It's not exactly a job but I'm pretty sure ninjas get paid for the services he or she provides. No? (o.O)
  21. I'm easily amused to a point where a stupid "knock knock" joke can make me laugh - hard. I hardly need people to amuse me though as I can amuse myself just fine.
  22. Apparently, I'm snobbish and high maintenance - according to my best friend and a few other friends. I’m not snobbish, I’m cultured – there’s a difference. I can't help it if I enjoy art music such as Tchaikovsky, Bach, Beethoven, novels or poetry by Hemmingway, Tolstoy, opera and ballets, visual arts etc.
  23. I'm not offended when someone calls me a bitch. Only because it stands for Beautiful Individual that Causes Hard-ons. Lame, I know ‘smile’. But in all honesty, I am bitchy. Some people deserve the bitchiness from me - can't help it if you're a tosser!
  24. I can watch How I Met Your Mother in repetition and still find it hilarious. At one time, I was the female version of Barney Stinson minus the promiscuity.
  25. The more you get to know me, the more you realise that I’m not sweet and innocent as people seem to think so due to my petite, sweet looks. Dawie can vouch on that!
  26. I hate PC (political correctness) answers or statements. Say what you really think of an issue and own up to it.
  27. I have two entirely different fields of education background. Business in Advertising and Communications and Psychology, the latter being of interest a few years after I obtained my degree in BA&C. I read people more accurately than they’d like to admit ‘smile’.
  28. My deal-breakers – smokers, muscle-men and guys with spiky hairstyle. I’d never date ‘it-takes-me-30mins-to-do-my-hair’ type of guys because I’d have to fight for mirror-time with him!
  29. Personally, for me simplicity is the best form of living life. I see that people seem to think that the more you spend on clothes, shoes, furniture etc – it makes you a better person or more fashionable. It does not. I’ve met many people that have loads of money but have no taste in style at all! I like people that can turn a R100 top looking like it costs above R400 (this is just an example).
  30. I love sushi. I can live off sushi for the rest of my life!

5 comments:

  1. I can personally vouch for no 7. Trust me when i say that you do not wanna get on the wrong side of her... Luckily, I have never gone there too...

    Whatever it is, I still LOVE this girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww I know you can vouch on that one!

    Thanks and I know I have your full support on my choice to be with my Dawie :).. unlike some of my other so-called friends lah kan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thumbs up for No1, so what do you do when you take a shower not ALONE lol

    No2. AWCH for the pain

    No3. so cute, that is a great trick to when I have kids :P

    No4. I double you on that, I don't know either ... but we have a saying in my country " the only one that you would love more than your child is your grand child " :) so they would've loved you ALOT :)

    No5.hmmmmmmmmmm good match :D

    No6. find a very tiring hobby :P maybe hunting :D

    No7. hahahah I do that too, all thought I would add, I am the only one that is allowed to mess with my family NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY Mwahahahahah.

    No8. hmmm, I get bored easily too, but even with boyfriends, the last one lasted for 2 years only because he was a freakin hot Aboriginal Canadian, with long sexy hair and a god for sakin body :D

    No9.ok now I am scared :P

    No10.I double that, but I still consider myself patient since I have the ability to entertain myself when I know I have to wait :)

    No11. aaaaaaaaa dont talk about Nutella, my doctor asked me to stay away from it lol

    No12. din din that is so funny, I never heard it, it sounds like baby talk lol

    No13. it is normal to miss her, and it is good that you realize that have her within you, it is indeed a comforting thing, I have once my tonsils remover in Malta while I was travelling and I was alone, I had to stay 3 days in the hospital, and every time I opened my eyes I started crying because I had no one, and I missed my mom because I knew if she was there she would've took care of me, but you know this is how we grow up, it is called life and it goes on.

    No14-15-16-17 totally agree.

    No18. so romantic, but I imagined other better and simpler ways :P but I am waiting to make it a business to give arrange and charge for my Ideas lol

    No19. move along pls sarcastic ladies in the hole ----- Move along !!!

    No20. ninja !!!! you're serious??? I always wanted to be a Simpson, way funnier and way more efficient..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I was kinda taking over the Microphone, so I stopped at 20 , I read the rest, and now I know why we clicked :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! MB, you are too funny, girl!

    You sound like my boyfriend now, his heroes are Bart and Homer Simpson!

    Hmmm what do I do when I am not showering alone? Lots, my friend.. LOTS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete