Friday, March 4, 2011

MINI RABBITS, OWLS for SALE.. FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!

Hey everyone!

It's been crazy busy days for me. I haven't had time to update much and to be honest, nothing much that I am concentrating on other than JD's current situation. That said, in my previous blog post I mentioned an old friend of mine, Ari. We were classmates for a couple of years and got in touch through Facebook a few years ago. I have always admired her creativity - she always came up with colourful and intricate designs for artwork in school. I remember her room - she drew dolphins on her wall - all by herself!

Now, with the recent turn of event where we are all working together to raise funds for JD, Ari is contributing by making mini rabbits for the upcoming Easter season and also other form of stuffed animal like owls to help us. On top of that, she makes lovely dolls and these are all for sale. These dolls are handmade by Ari and for every purchase made, part of the proceeds will go to JD ACKERMANN FUND.

For those who are interested in the dolls, mini rabbits and owls - you can contact Ariyana Ahmad, and you can see all her creations on her Facebook.

You can also contact us for more details at jd_ackermann@webmail.co.za.

These are good for gifts and the mini rabbits are definitely fitting for the upcoming Easter season. Grab yours now before they are sold out!!

We thank you for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment