Internet is one powerful tool for you to gain knowledge and spread the word of joy, sadness and of course, good cause. This is the time for me to take the opportunity to spread the word of helping my dear boyfriend, his ex-wife and family to raise funds for their deaf son, JD.
If you're a follower of my blog then you will know from my boyfriend's posts that his son, JD was born deaf on both ears and recently they were told that he needs a cochlear implant.
From the times I have spent with JD, he is a very smart boy. I know any parent in my boyfriend's and his ex-wife's shoes would agree that they would do and give anything to make their child's life a better one. So here I plead for your kindness in any form - you can help spread the word, bid on the items or donate to the cause.
Below you will find a link to my boyfriend's blog post which has all the details. If not, you can email at sportsman.sa@gmail.com to know more.
We appreciate any help from all of you!
Thank you! :)
Thank you baby xx
ReplyDelete