Friday, April 27, 2012

Busy As A Bee But Not Quite!

I have not had the time to update in a very long time, and I apologise to my loyal readers (ehem.. is there any left?!) for keeping you in suspense with what I have been up to.

In the last few months, I have been very busy with work and currently, trying new things and exploring the possibilities.

Along the way, I stumbled upon a website that has helped many people earn money online. Now, I know how some people feel about all these 'money-making schemes/websites' because like you, I think most of them are full of crap. However, after spending some time reading the website, I became intrigue by the websites that were provided. I consider myself creative (when I'm in the mood), so one of the websites I found from this particular one helped me to make some money. In fact, I tired a few others, and I have earned quite a bit of money within a short time.

Please check the website out and see for yourself.. you might find something that you like to spend a bit of time with. It's one of the best ways to earn honest online income.

Aside from that, I came across several forums, which I have always like to be part of. I had a bit of free time every now and then, so to release the stress from work, I visit these forums. Thus far, this is the one that I visit the most - http://www.hiphopside.com. Reason being that I have always liked hip hop and I have always wanted to read other people's opinion on rap music, hip hop, the lifestyle (while some, I don't agree with!), and what not. I was disappointed, to say the least, when I could not find any. However, lo and behold, I found one! Do take the time to visit it.

Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment