Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some People Annoy Me!!

Why do people send out friend requests to people they don’t know? Or rather, why do they think it’s okay to send a request because they see your comments on mutual friends’ wallposts? What… my comments are an invitation for you to send a friend request? Well, they are not, buddy.

That is precisely what happens every time I comment on my sibling’s and friends’ Facebook walls. I’ll receive friend request from their friends whom I have never even met. I don’t get why would you want to add someone just because he or she looks good. It’s not like you are going to keep in touch or really want to get to know that person… so what’s with the friend request? The only people I’d add from my brother’s list are his business partners and friends I’ve known since I was 5. Add to that, my boyfriend’s friends and I’ll only add them if I’ve met them more than twice and have actual conversation with.

It’s so bloody annoying and stupid. I’m trying to keep my numbers small, not add more nonsensical people on my list!

Go get a life!

1 comment:

  1. what you said is true, but to be honest I did't ones, I added someone, after reading his wall post on a friend's wall, and because of what he wrote that I thought he is a person worth knowing.. and today he is one of my best friends, supportive and charming... I don't think I was stupid when I added him, I just followed my feelings :P

    ReplyDelete